4 keg setup plan

Hi there, I´m new at this and with low programming experience. I´m planning my Kegbot Setup before I purchase all the necessary equipment and need a little advise.

I will install a tablet (Dragon touch AX1) one side to my 4 tap draft tower and will like to have it running the Kegbot android app. In order to be able to have user accounts, I understand I require a Server setup.

I want to avoid having a full dedicated Computer, so I will go for the Kegberry option and have a couple questions:
-The Kegberry that is going to be running the server needs to be connected to the KBPM or can be standing alone connected to the router and communicating via server to the tablet?
-Can I use a Wi-Fi USB adapter or needs to be wired directly to the router?
-If I do need to connect the Raspberry to KBPM, how will it be done in the attached setup plan.
-Can I configure the Raspberry using a PC running windows or I need a Mac?

Thanks for the help.

1.)The Kegberry that is going to be running the server needs to be connected to the KBPM or can be standing alone connected to the router and communicating via server to the tablet? The Raspberry Pi running the Kegberry server does not physically connect to the KBPMs. It just needs to be accessible to the tablet running the Kegbot app on the network

2.)Can I use a Wi-Fi USB adapter or needs to be wired directly to the router? Either option will work, it’s just a matter of your personal preference.

3.)If I do need to connect the Raspberry to KBPM, how will it be done in the attached setup plan. RPi unit does not direct connect to the KBPM

4.)Can I configure the Raspberry using a PC running windows or I need a Mac? You can use either OS to prep the SD card with the Raspbian image. From there it’s just a matter of using a terminal and SSH to access the Pi and run the install scripts.