Beer label pics

I’m just setting up my Kegbot system (two tap, two kegboards). I’m keeping it local to my keezer. Thus far it’s all worked without a hitch. However, I can’t figure out how to upload/take/save pics of the beer labels I’m serving to the tablet app. Do I have to be using a remote server to do this? Seems like something simple to be kept local, but I can’t find any documentation on exactly which options are local-only and which are available when running a server based bot. Can someone enlighten me? Thanks!

Are you talking about running the tablet app in “standalone mode”? If so, yes, this does not have support for label pics at the moment.

Standalone mode is low on the list of development priorities, though it may get this support some day. You might look in to running with a kegbot server in the cloud.

Ok, thanks for the info. I was afraid of that. I’m not setting this up for anything other than a clean way to finish off my garage keezer and keep track of when my kegs will kick. No need for multiple “customer” profiles or anything like that. I tried your ‘cloud server link’ but it says I don’t have access to that. Oh well.

I tried your ‘cloud server link’ but it says I don’t have access to that. Oh well.

Whoops! Thanks for the head’s up – that was a misconfiguration. It’s open for business now!