Controller name Already Exists

Trying to setup a KegBerry (kegbot 1.2.3) with a DIY (Arudino Uno) Kegboard.

In Controller I have a controller named ‘kegboard’ with 2 flow meters named kegboard.flow0 and kegboard.flow1
flow0 being connected to main tap, and flow1 connected to tap2

Even connecting pin 12 (test) to pins 1 or 2 has no effect. I have verified that pin 12 is outputting pulses with an LED

Hellomessage: protocol_version:none firmware_version=18 serialnumber=>

I have a temp sensor which is communicating fine, but the /kegadmin/logs/ show

POST /api/controllers
Oct. 6, 2015, 4:35 p.m. (pykeg.web.api.util) BadRequestError: {'name': [u'Controller with this Name already exists.']}
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/kegbot/kegbot-server.venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py", line 111, in get_response
    response = wrapped_callback(request, *callback_args, **callback_kwargs)
  File "/home/kegbot/kegbot-server.venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/views/decorators/csrf.py", line 57, in wrapped_view
    return view_func(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/kegbot/kegbot-server.venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pykeg/web/api/views.py", line 60, in wrapped_view
    return view_func(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/kegbot/kegbot-server.venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pykeg/web/api/views.py", line 118, in all_controllers
    raise kbapi.BadRequestError(errors)
BadRequestError: {'name': [u'Controller with this Name already exists.']}

Any Ideas?

i am an idiot. started looking through the arduino code a bit more and realized that the pins I was using were not correct.

initially I used a new install (rasp Jessie) and installed the new one. since I was getting this error, I tried the premade image. that was giving me a bunch of API grief and still now working so I decided to reload Jessie, and in the time I was flashing the SD card I went over the Git code for the arduino_config to find the pins were different than I had read somewhere