Esp32 connecting to Server..But how?

Hi everyone

Managed to get Kegbot running nicely a few years ago using raspberry Pi as server and Arduino as kegboard for flow meters. Unfortunately my Freezer(Keezer) died and so did my will to live, briefly). I how ever recently decided to get things going again from scratch but using esp32 board instead of Arduino. Im new to esp32 boards so things are slow and painful to set up.

I have managed to install the server on the Pi, and flashed the kegboard4 firmware on esp32.

( Successfully I think).

Im currently stuck at pairing the board and server.

As per official documentation…“Point the board at your server’s /api/kegboard-event URL”

Im not sure where and how to do this, any help will be appreciated.

It seems my issue is installing firmware correctly…

Get a configuration

Start from an example:

git clone https://github.com/Kegbot/kegboard.git
cd kegboard/examples
cp secrets.yaml.example secrets.yaml


Update: managed to get the kegboard (esp32) paired, but only with v2 of kegserver.

The current verion (1.3) refuses connection of kegboard (error 404)..I have tried everything I can think off…this is my reporting url.

http://192.168.1.63/api/kegboard-event