Is OTG required for kegberry/arduino? Pours not registering to users

Hi All, this is my first Pi (2), arduino, programming project so let me apologize upfront.

I have the Pi2 talking to Leo with the flow meters and everything is recording fine, just to the guest user. I have the email set up and registering users as mentioned in another thread. I just can’t get it to record to a specific user, I’m not even seeing the beer me or claim pour option on the app.

Another thread suggested going over OTG with the arduino, so I’ve ordered a cable, but hoping for some insight in the mean time if that is not the solution.

Logs below

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

`Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/kegbot/kegbot-server.venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py", line 111, in get_response
    response = wrapped_callback(request, *callback_args, **callback_kwargs)
  File "/home/kegbot/kegbot-server.venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/views/decorators/csrf.py", line 57, in wrapped_view
    return view_func(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/kegbot/kegbot-server.venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pykeg/web/api/views.py", line 60, in wrapped_view
    return view_func(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/kegbot/kegbot-server.venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pykeg/web/api/views.py", line 118, in all_controllers
    raise kbapi.BadRequestError(errors)
BadRequestError: {'name': [u'Controller with this Name already exists.']}
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/kegbot/kegbot-server.venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py", line 111, in get_response
    response = wrapped_callback(request, *callback_args, **callback_kwargs)
  File "/home/kegbot/kegbot-server.venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pykeg/web/api/views.py", line 410, in get_user
    user = get_object_or_404(models.User, username=username)
  File "/home/kegbot/kegbot-server.venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/shortcuts.py", line 117, in get_object_or_404
    raise Http404('No %s matches the given query.' % queryset.model._meta.object_name)
Http404: No User matches the given query.

I’m not sure if this is the solution as I think it could work through the Pi, but the OTG cable did the trick, works as expected now.

1 Like