In my effort to implement some of the features of the full android interface on my Kegberry setup, I’ve implemented a lot of changes to the Kegberry Server / Pycore implementation so that there’s more functionality on the “Fullscreen” page of the Kegbot Server.
As I mentioned in another post, my goal is to have just a tablet or screen on my bar-top and have all of the wires/sensors/controllers hidden below.
A few of the things I’ve done:
- Added live pour tracking to the Fullscreen page
- Enabled RFID (added support for generic MFRC522 readers)
- Greeting on the fullscreen page when a tag is swiped (or “not authenticated” if invalid)
- Fixed Pycore issue with opening/closing a relay
- Attempt to use a magnetic door lock to secure the taps rather than a solenoid (works perfectly but installation looks awful…HELP!)
- Added some phantom pour prevention
- Added ability to add comments on drinks (“shouts”) from within the web server
- Added temperature reading on the Fullscreen page
- Added a drinker photo on the Fullscreen page rather than the Keg icon
I have a video HERE ON YOUTUBE that shows off the current system that I’m using (with the exception of the tap-locks, again it currently looks awful!)
Would love any comments/suggestion and you can check out all of the code edits on my Github page: https://github.com/johnnyruz/