Kegboard to PC?

Is there any prospect to port kegboard to a PC under Windows?

Thanx-

Is there any prospect to port kegboard to a PC under Windows?

You may be able to install and run the python support library for Kegboard under windows. What are you looking to accomplish?

For my situation I don’t need all the bells and whistles. Right now I can guesstimate my keg kicking to within one day. I’d love to have that down to within a few pints. However I can’t see dedicating a tablet for that sole purpose. I’d much prefer if the sensor and kegboard could connect to a PC or wifi to my LAN and give me statistics via email, gadget, webpage, etc. Heck even if it could bluetooth to my tablet it would be far more convenient.

However I can’t see dedicating a tablet for that sole purpose. I’d much prefer if the sensor and kegboard could connect to a PC or wifi to my LAN and give me statistics via email, gadget, webpage, etc.

What you are describing is how kegbot-pycore works; it’s the original kegbot sensing software designed to work on a spare PC under Linux. It’s possible it would work under windows too but I cannot help with that.

You can also look at kegberry, which is a simplified packaging of Kegbot for Raspberry Pi. It runs pycore under the hood, and doesn’t require (but can use) a tablet.

We already support too many configurations as it is, and the tablet is the best one, so I don’t see us adding more to this list any time soon.