Kegbot server problem

I can not get the server configured through Ubuntu… Followed direction, all the way… When I type command to start server I get error message!! Help

you are not the only one, it seems to be an issue. I wastilking with some friend and it might be a change in the dependancies in ununtu, I am setting up a test droplet tonight and will mess with it for a bit an see if i can find the solution

edit - it has nothing to do with dependancies

you need to make the kegbot.conf look exactally like this (minus the " at the start and fininsh)

"### Supervisor.conf for Kegbot – Kegberry edition.

[group:kegbot]
programs=gunicorn,workers

[program:gunicorn]
command=/home/kegbot/kegbot-server.venv/bin/gunicorn pykeg.web.wsgi:application -w 3
directory=/home/kegbot
user=kegbot
autostart=true
autorestart=true
redirect_stderr=true

[program:workers]
command=/home/kegbot/kegbot-server.venv/bin/kegbot run_workers
directory=/home/kegbot
stopasgroup=true
user=kegbot
autostart=true
autorestart=true
redirect_stderr=true"

to do this:

ssh into your droplet via the command line, once in type:

nano /etc/supervisor/conf.d/kegbot.conf

this will allow you to edit the file, make it look exactally like i posted above (again without the quotationmarks at the start and finish)

hit ctrl x to exit- it will ask you to save press Y
it will then ask you what to name the file - just hit enter so it dosent change the file name

then type reboot and wait 60 seconds

now try to access your webserver via your broswer and you should be good to go.

So have you successfully created a server on a droplet? If so maybe I’ll give it another shot.

this did not work for me

Yeah i created a test one and ran the install then changed the kegbot.conf. worked for me on digital ocean.

The .conf file is super touchy. One extra line or space and it doesn’t want to work. It is definitely not user friendly

Hey josh, I have the kegbot server installed on my tablet, I didn’t use digital ocean, how do I get to my settings? What command do I use ?