Just a couple of pics of my KegBot buildup on my existing keezer. I’m very much not a network guy, so I’m struggling with adding a server. While I wish some of the server options were available on the local machine, it’s doing what I want and keeping track of my pours! I built the project box out of 1/4"plywood with a removable lid, held in place by neodymium magnets, then painted to match the collar. The flow sensors are mounted inside the keezer and routed through the collar. The rest of the hardware reside inside the box with a bit of room to spare. You’ll note the challenge coin proudly presented in the lower right corner…lets just say I got a bit over zealous with the drill press while drilling the recesses for the magnets.