Problems restoring from backup

Continuing the discussion from HowTo: Install Kegbot Server on Digital Ocean:

Can you be more specific about what’s not working? An error message or log would help.

I type
(kegbot-server.venv)kegbot@BrewPalaceKegbot:~$ kegbot restore /home/kegbot/Downloads/123.zip
and get
CommandError: Archive does not exist: /home/kegbot/Downloads/123.zip

i am trying to take a backup in the download folder on my computer and move it restore it on digital ocean. i am using unbuntu 14.04 lts if this helps

This means the file does not exist on the server (at least, not at that path). Have you already copied it to the server?

i have not cpoied it to the server, how can i copy it to digital ocean?

ok so I have copied it to the server and

this is my command
(kegbot-server.venv)kegbot@BrewPalaceKegbot:~$ kegbot restore /home/kegbot/kegbot-data/media/backups/josh-whites-kegbot-20141001-211313-d22fe14aa582786fdc4dc85a633596bebe6cbe1d.zip

this is the message i get

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/kegbot/kegbot-server.venv/bin/kegbot”, line 39, in
management.execute_from_command_line()
File “/home/kegbot/kegbot-server.venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/management/init.py”, line 399, in execute_from_command_line
utility.execute()
File “/home/kegbot/kegbot-server.venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/management/init.py”, line 392, in execute
self.fetch_command(subcommand).run_from_argv(self.argv)
File “/home/kegbot/kegbot-server.venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/management/base.py”, line 242, in run_from_argv
self.execute(*args, **options.dict)
File “/home/kegbot/kegbot-server.venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/management/base.py”, line 285, in execute
output = self.handle(*args, **options)
File “/home/kegbot/kegbot-server.venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pykeg/core/management/commands/restore.py”, line 39, in handle
backup.restore(backup_path)
File “/home/kegbot/kegbot-server.venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pykeg/core/backup.py”, line 410, in restore
unzipped_dir = extract_backup(backup_file)
File “/home/kegbot/kegbot-server.venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pykeg/core/backup.py”, line 302, in extract_backup
zf = zipfile.ZipFile(backup_file, mode=‘r’)
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/zipfile.py”, line 756, in init
self.fp = open(file, modeDict[mode])
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: ‘/home/kegbot/kegbot-data/media/backups/josh-whites-kegbot-20141001-211313-d22fe14aa582786fdc4dc85a633596bebe6cbe1d.zip’