Replace the stock pictures on kegbot

How or where do I add my own pictures to the Kegbot to show a picture of the beer I am serving

Are you looking for something like this?

On the Admin page you can edit your Beer Type and at the bottom of the page there is an option to upload a custom image or logo for your beer.

I would use an image that is square and try to adjust the quality so that it is as low as possible while still rendering well on the screen. This will improve the page load time.

That will go on the server will it also transfer to the keg bot

It’s been a while since I’ve messed with the actual Android Kegbot App since with my enhancements to the server I have (almost) the same functionality through just the web interface to the server.

However I think the answer is “yes”, the image saved on the server will be picked up by the Kegbot App.

The image did transfer
Thank you for all of your help I am up and running 100%.

Hi
Is there anyway to change the Temp from Fahrenheit to Celsius on the "Whats on Tap "screen, Shows Celsius everywhere else but not on the whats on tap screen ?

Hey @Glen1978,

Unfortunately not a great solution but I can work on this so that the front page adjusts based on the setting!

In the meantime, if you look in the HTML file for the tap list page (/home/kegbot/kegbot-server.venv/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pykeg/web/kegweb/templates/kegweb/fullscreen.html) you can adjust this line:

Kegerator Temp: {{ temptap.Temperature.TempF|floatformat }}° F

to be:

Kegerator Temp: {{ temptap.Temperature.TempC|floatformat }}° C

The update should take effect immediately when you refresh the page.

Great! thanks… will try that out

Edit: Awesome… easy as that…thanks

Not sure if this is correct place to ask, But has anyone had anly luck to restore from backup… I did some searching, but seem to go around in circles.
From what I gather I need to change to kegbot use (su - kegbot), and then proceed to kegbot-server.venv/bin/activate to be able to run the restore… but I get asked to enter a password when trying to get into server.venv environment.
I have no idea what to enter as password ?
Any Ideas?