Server on tablet crashed now can't restart

Any clues how to fix this without a complete redo?

Thanks?

root@localhost://# cd kb
root@localhost://kb# cd bin
root@localhost://kb/bin# source activate
(kb)root@localhost://kb/bin# kegbot runserver 0.0.0.0:8087
Performing system checks…

System check identified no issues (0 silenced).
Unhandled exception in thread started by <function wrapper at 0x425a9e30>
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/kb/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/utils/autoreload.py”, line 222, in wrapper
fn(*args, **kwargs)
File “/kb/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/management/commands/runserver.py”, line 107, in inner_run
self.check_migrations()
File “/kb/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/management/commands/runserver.py”, line 159, in check_migrations
executor = MigrationExecutor(connections[DEFAULT_DB_ALIAS])
File “/kb/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/migrations/executor.py”, line 17, in init
self.loader = MigrationLoader(self.connection)
File “/kb/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/migrations/loader.py”, line 48, in init
self.build_graph()
File “/kb/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/migrations/loader.py”, line 183, in build_graph
self.applied_migrations = recorder.applied_migrations()
File “/kb/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/migrations/recorder.py”, line 59, in applied_migrations
self.ensure_schema()
File “/kb/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/migrations/recorder.py”, line 49, in ensure_schema
if self.Migration._meta.db_table in self.connection.introspection.get_table_list(self.connection.cursor()):
File “/kb/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/backends/init.py”, line 165, in cursor
cursor = self.make_debug_cursor(self._cursor())
File “/kb/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/backends/init.py”, line 138, in _cursor
self.ensure_connection()
File “/kb/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/backends/init.py”, line 133, in ensure_connection
self.connect()
File “/kb/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/utils.py”, line 94, in exit
six.reraise(dj_exc_type, dj_exc_value, traceback)
File “/kb/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/backends/init.py”, line 133, in ensure_connection
self.connect()
File “/kb/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/backends/init.py”, line 122, in connect
self.connection = self.get_new_connection(conn_params)
File “/kb/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/backends/mysql/base.py”, line 472, in get_new_connection
conn = Database.connect(**conn_params)
File “/kb/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/init.py”, line 81, in Connect
return Connection(*args, **kwargs)
File “/kb/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/connections.py”, line 193, in init
super(Connection, self).init(*args, **kwargs2)
django.db.utils.OperationalError: (2002, “Can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket ‘/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock’ (111)”)

Mine is working now so i cant try and dont want to shut off my tablet. Maybe try -u root -p mysql then service mysql start then run server. Just a thought,let me know if it works. Im about to give up on it, im getting crazy amount of foam no matter where i put the flow meter… Even went out and bought a perlick 650 ss adjustable flow tap today to help issue. It did but at the lowest setting. Im drinking beer at 12 oclock just to try and dial it in. Lol poor me. The problem now the flow meter changes the ticks at every pour because its adjustable. I have so much time and money invested in this… i dont know what to do, kegbot is a cool concept but its not working with my set up.

That flow meter looks to be REALLY close to the tap. Move it as close to the keg as possible. That will cut down on foam. Also, do you have a tower cooling system?

1 Like

Yes tower cooling is installed. I put it by the keg coupler and it agitated the beer in the rest of the line “small bubles in the rest of the 9ft beer line”… kinda made it worse but with this new tap might work. Ill try it and give you an update.

Just gives me bash -u command not found. :frowning:

Took it apart and noticed my shank was pluged. Moved the flow meter and it is pouring better. “3 beers so far” will update in a couple days, might try and switch taps back. Thank you chippychip72

Sorry man, was just thinking of something. Might have to reinstall. Sorry for hijacking youre thread also…

:frowning: Oh well. I’m going to hang in a little bit. Hopefully someone has a solution.

1 Like

Let me know if you get the solution. I have the same issue when i shut off my talet. Im leaving it on 24/7 for now

How did you get yours running? Anything might help out I can try. Thanks.

I uninstalled gnu root, deleted the gnu root files then system reset. Start from the beginning and dot ever turn off the tablet or you will be in te same boat. Ive tried for like a week trying to shut it off after a clean install. I just took out my flow meter… To much foam even after moving the flow sensor. im done trying to make it work, im a perfectionist and cant get it perfect. Ive waisted 1/2 a keg with foam trying to do it. Not enjoying waisting good beer. Anyways good luck bro

Thanks Reinstalling as we speak.

1 Like

Foam can be tricky. Every keg seems different. Mine is pretty dialed in but still I have to tweak here and there.

What flow meter do you have?beer line diameter and length?

Whatever came with the kegbot just before they stopped selling them. No clue on diameter. and i think 4ft length been soo long since I set it up. LOL

Best one to get is the Swissflow. It’s expensive but the system was designed with it in mind. You can get the 3/16" John Guest fittings and I think there are some 1/4" fittings also.
http://www.swissflow.com/sf800.html

If you get the Swissflow I have a set of the fittings I could send you. 3/16". Lemme know

Ill look into and thank you. Let you know in a couple days

Ok i just pulled the trigger on swiss flow, i figured i have to much time and money invested in this project. How would i go about getting those 3/16 fittings from you. Also thank you!!

Did you get youre tablet back up and running?

No. After deleting GNU and all the files I could find, I kept getting errors last night with mysql. I’m going to wipe the tablet and start from scratch. Deleting GNU just didn’t seem to work, I need a break from it so won’t get to play til tonight or tomorrow.