Where to buy the John Gues fittings for a kegbot?

I bought some fittings for the flow meter a while back, and I don’t remember where I purchased them. Does anyone have a link?

I am looking for the exact one they sold with the swiss flows too. I did find these though.


yeah those look like their the ones …thanks.

The john guest part for the swiss flows is p/n PI251208S (3/8" OD stem to 1/4" ID). Googling it should bring up lots of providers.