Yeah... I'm a complete noob

So I apologize in advance if this topic is buried somewhere in the forums already. But all the information I seem to find is scattered all over and inconsistent. I’m running 6 taps and my end goal would be to use Kegberry on a Pi 3 B+ with flowmeters on each of my kegs. I prefer the interface of Kegberry… So I have a few questions:

1. Can Kegberry actually work with the adafruit flow meters without an Arduino?
    - If so can I run all 6?
    - Does anyone have a wiring diagram or pictures of how this would be done?
  • If not -
  1. What Arduino board would allow me to connect all 6?
  2. Even if I have to use 1 or 2 or 3 Arduino’s - Where can I find a simple wiring diagram of how to do this?

Again I apologize I am very green and have a decent amount of exposure to Raspberry Pi’s but that’s about it. I just with I could easily find a step by step guide on how to do all this now that we can’t get any of the hardware needed and pre-programmed to do this.

Someone was working on using he io pins on a an rpi but I don’t think it ever worked.

You’ll need an arduino mega to get 6 taps working.

What wiring in particular are you after? The arduino side? It’s been a long while since I’ve wires mine up but I’ll see what I can dig out. The forum isn’t very active but everything you need is buried here and the old forum. It’s such a great project I hope someone picks it up again.

Oh and I use cheap Chinese flow meters that were about $4 aud each and have got them accurate to within 5%