Hey everyone: We’re almost ready to cut a new release of kegbot-server! Are you feeling adventurous? We could use your help testing! Read on…
- Full support for installing and running your server using Docker and docker-compose; it’s all documented on a new docs site.
- Large reduction in the number of settings you need to set or fiddle with to get things working.
- An experimental new API that may eventually power a shiny new frontend.
- Many under-the-hood improvements to make future development easier.
- Several bugs fixed and small feature enhancements added.
Basically - its a 2022 refresh of the server you already know & maybe use.
- Step 1: Make a backup of your database and
kegbot-datadirectory. Take a database dump in addition to a kegbot backup, just in case.
- Step 2: Try the new installation instructions: Available here: Kegbot Server documentation
- Step 3: Report any issues or questions here. I’m sure we can improve the docs even more.