HowTo: Install Kegbot Server on Digital Ocean

If anyone here is familiar with TWRP, shoot me a PM.

Samsungā€™s do not work with kegbot, they lack support of USB host mode. In therory any tablet that supports usb host mode should work. Ones with a dedicated power supply seem to work with less hassle. The page you are looking for that covers verified tablets is

The following was also posted to Mikeyā€™s support threadā€¦

Update:

I finally found another Nexus 7 to borrow and it works! I ran through the same procedure on both (wipe back to stock, starting over, then moving forward with the kangaroo zip) and the borrowed one works great while mine doesnā€™t. No idea what the issue is but Iā€™m going to keep at it.

Thanks to Josh and Mikey

I see above I need to edit the local_settings.py file however as all I have is a command line, I donā€™t know the command to download (and then re-upload) the file.

Iā€™m not familiar with what the PO has on this so it taking me time to figure out. I got into the section the mentions OTG however I am unable to change any of the settings.. .

Iā€™m curious about the ā€œSizeā€ of the droplet needed to run the server. Iā€™ve had a server set up on a Raspberry and it its terribly slow at the 512 RAM.

I was also think maybe you could see if some one has a differt tablet (like an Acer Iconia A210 or a ViewSonic VSD241) that would let you install the app and try it..

I thought it worked fine as the smallest. However it did seem to hang when restoring a back up.